Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Owen Grady Spruill

After quite a long day Owen finally decided to grace our presence Tuesday, February 9th @ 8:16 pm. Owen weighed 8 pounds and 7 ounces and was 21 1/2 inches long. He was a big boy!! I must say that the nine months of pregnancy was well worth it! I can't imagine my life without Owen! He is such a good baby and we all love him very much!! I'll post more pictures when I get a little more time! Owen is so lucky to have such a great Daddy!
Daddy is all smiles and Owen just doesn't quite know what to think!

Stephen is going to be such a great Big Brother!! He is in complete awe of Owen!

Mommy looking quite a bit rough but just can't get enough of our little boy!

Our family of four...





3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful complete family!!! Owen is so lucky!!! Love to all....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your newest addition and your now family of 4. I can't wait to watch him grow up! Love you all! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so precious...I can't wait to meet him, and give him some kisses!!! Maybe we can see you this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete