Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Bath Time!!

Owen's cord fell off late Sunday night or early Monday morning. So, tonight was his first time having a "real" bath. Owen hates when I take his clothes off and really hates when he has to get a bath. So, we were hoping that being able to sit him in the warm water would help out with the bath situation. I think it did a little but boy did he scream as soon as I took him out of the water to dry him off. As a matter of fact he didn't quit screaming until he was dressed and swaddled in a blanket! Stephen was in the ocean again so our schedule is a little wacky with just me and both boys. I put Little Stephen to bed before I even had the opportunity to wash Owen. We'll get this all ironed out sooner or later!

Good Night Brother... He really doesn't know what to think of all this!


2 comments:

  1. So sweet..man I miss those days of swaddling in a blanket....enjoy every second!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your posting so very much!!! Beautiful pictures....

    ReplyDelete