Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

2 Week Check-Up...

It is almost impossible to think that it has been 1 day shy of 2 weeks since Owen entered our lives. I have no clue how I ever made it without him! Today (Monday) Owen and I both had our 2 week check-up appointments. I am still not really supposed to be driving so Aunt Meg and Grace took us to our appointments since Stephen had to work.
Owen now weighs 8 pounds 9 ounces and is doing perfect!! He gained 8 whole ounces in one week! He goes again in 2 more weeks and there is no telling what he'll weigh then!

I am happy to announce that MOST of my swelling is finally going down! Just to give some of you an idea of just how much fluid I had; I lost 25 pounds in one week!!

Look at sweet Grace giving Owen a kiss....

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Bridget 25 pounds in a week is awesome! Dont it just make you feel so good to hold that sweet little man in your arms! I love the picture of Grace kissing little Mr. Owen they are so sweet. I think the bath time picture of Owen looking at the camera looks a lot like your granddad?!? Sweet times - enjoy them all! Sandi

    ReplyDelete