Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Vineyards On the Scuppernong...

I had the cutest shower this past Saturday! Heather Foster, Kathy Hoffner, Megan Jones, Nikki Norman, & Susie Phelps threw me and the sweet pumpkin a baby shower at the Vineyards on the Scuppernong! Everyone had such a great time and the decorations were adorable!! Official pictures will be posted later on (courtesy of Megan!) but I couldn't wait to share a few shots with you! We are so blessed to have all these people in our life to share our joy with us! Thank you so much ladies!

Check out this cake.. it tasted as good as it looks!
Me and Heather opening presents!!

Me with my mother and mother-in-law! Better known as Nana and Gigi... Do you think our kids want for anything!!
Megan, Meredith, Me, & Nikki!
Nikki and Miss Grace!
Me and Auntie Mere!! She can not wait for the baby to get here!
Me and my Aunt Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment