Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Another Ultrasound!


Who would of ever thought you could enjoy a doctor's appointment. I can honestly say these are the only doctors appointments that I have actually looked forward to! Even Little Stephen enjoys "seeing inside your stomach"! This is an ultrasound I had done when I was 18 weeks. This was the "BIG" one that everyone waits for; the one you can find out the sex of the baby. But, Stephen and I had made our minds up that we were not going to find out. It is so fun to keep guessing what it will be and to hear everyone make their guesses!



2 comments:

  1. Oh Bridget...I am so happy for you! Being a mom is a wonderful gift...and treasure these last few months of sleep!!! HAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to guess it's a girl!!! We need more girls!! :) Most of the time we're guessing at the weight and date...but this right here is fun!!! Whatever it is, I hope they're happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete