Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Prego Pictures!!

Megan (Megan Lane Photography) took our pictures a couple of weeks ago. Not only is she one of my best friends in the whole world she is the best photographer ever! She always knows how to make your photo session special to you! Stephen and I are expecting a baby in February and we couldn't resist having our family pictures done one more time before we add another addition! Thanks Megan for these; they will be treasured forever!

All three of us:)

I am such a lucky lady! Would you look at these two? If this picture doesn't make your heart melt nothing will!! Love them both with all of my heart!
Little Stephen is so excited to have a brother or sister! He is always talking to the baby and hugging or touching my belly. He can't wait to be a big brother.

Our little man is adorable!
Me & my sweet hubby!

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful, Bridget!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good Bridget...I can't wait for you to be a mommy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures of a very happy family...can't wait to meet the "addition"...love to all!!!

    ReplyDelete