Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer Time!!

Even though the Summer keeps Stephen & I VERY busy with our jobs we manage to squeeze in some FUN times with our boys!

Here is a picture of Owen at the 1st beach trip of the season! What a smile!!!
We met up with some of Stephen's side of our family at Deadwood for Dinner and some fun play time! Owen loved "hanging" like this!
I managed to get all three of "my fellas" through the tiny window on the train!!
Here is all the Grandkids minus Kelsey! What a sweet group!
Scott, Megan, & Grace invited us down to stay at their cottage for a night. Who could turn down a night on the beach?!?! NOT US!! Here is Stephen, Grace, & Owen after playing hard and waiting for some dinner!
Grace & Owen are exactly 9 months apart! They are too sweet together!
King Owen in his recliner!

I believe this was taken on Father's Day. Happy Father's Day to a wonderful man that I'm lucky to call my husband!
We went to dinner at Capt. George's, walked on the beach, and took the boys to see Cars II. We had too much fun!!

Here are the boys while eating dinner!
Silly boys!
Stephen and his boys while walking on the beach!
Owen was dying to go in!
My loves!
Me with my babies!
They found a baby crab...
Waiting to go in and see the movie.
Movie time!
Hi Owen!!


No comments:

Post a Comment