Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Spring (very much behind)

Well...spring came and went and I still didn't get any pictures up here. Sorry...spring just happens to be when Stephen & I both kick it in full gear with our jobs so we get behind on other things! I just wanted to get a few pictures up here of the boys...they sure are growing fast; TOO FAST for me!

Stephen & I took the boys to the waterfront in Manteo for lunch and a walk one day. We had a fun time!
They are something else!!
Of course we had to make a stop by the Aquarium! Owen is a huge animal lover (were not sure where he gets that from) so he LOVED it! Stephen of course has been there many times but enjoys it still!
Check out that smile!
Spring wouldn't be complete without picking strawberries. Stephen doesn't care very much for them but Owen couldn't stop eating them!
See what I mean?!?!
Me with my boys!
He sure is a cute mess!!
Nana & Owen!
For Mother's Day Stephen got me 2 picnic tables. One for us and one for the boys! We have all enjoyed them! The boys could eat outside every night.


No comments:

Post a Comment