Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Grace

Ms. Allie Grace turned 1 Saturday! Happy birthday sweet girl! Even though I wasn't feeling up to par I couldn't miss her very 1st birthday party. It's not everyday your best friends baby turns one! She & Owen love each other so much it was important for us to get there! Even though I only had half of her birthday present I figured we would be excused considering our week! There are some cute pictures on Meg's camera of her feeding Owen his first cake; so I'll post those later when I get them!

Look how precious she is with her goldfish cake! SWEET girl!
Mommy & Grace

Me & Owen

My Mom drove Owen and I to the party! Thank God for Nana!! Owen is quite fond of her!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much for coming to the party! I know you weren't feeling well, it was so great having you there! xoxo

    ReplyDelete