Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner!

For Thanksgiving Dinner we head to Bulls Bay to eat with Stephen's family! This year is especially special for Krystle and I because we are both pregnant! It is so nice to be able to complain along with someone instead of doing all the complaining by yourself! Krystle and I are due 6 weeks apart but I'm predicting she will go early and of course I'll go late! However, these two little bundle of joy's will be very close indeed. Neither of us know what were having but of course everyone has their own predictions!

Our bellies just "hanging" out there!!

Teresa & Lara
(Thanks for the pictures Lara!)
Justin, Dicky, & Stephen
Me & Sawyer!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE yalls bellies!!! They are so adorable!!! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete