Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Baby Update...

Well, nothing really big to report in the baby news line. As of today I am 34 weeks and 2 days pregnant!! But hey, who is counting!! My blood pressure was high on Christmas Eve so they had to run a few test. I went back this past Monday and all test seemed to be fine. So, hopefully were all set for these last few weeks! I go back next week so we'll see if anything changed in a week!! I am very thankful for a very happy and healthy pregnancy so far! Here's to the last weeks being just as good!!

Little Stephen is getting very eager to meet his new brother/sister. He has his fingers crossed for a girl. But, I don't think that will happen. If this baby comes out a girl we will all be very shocked!

Stephen has been great as usual. Having to live with a pregnant woman doesn't seem to be very fun but he has handled it well!! I am very thankful to have a loving and supportive husband and I probably don't tell him often enough! I am getting very spoiled here lately. I hope all of this continues when the baby arrives!!

1 comment:

  1. Bridget - I am glad everything is going good for you! It seemed like the last month drug out so slow for me - hopefully you will find enough stuff to keep your mind occupied and the time will just fly by;) Always know that I am right up the road and just a phone call away if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete