Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well... since I'm only a MONTH late on posting...I gota make these short! Thanksgiving was wonderful, it's my favorite holiday. No presents involved... just good quality family time! I have so much to be Thankful for and its a good time to think about all of those things that we take for granted day after day. We have a routine set up for Thanksgiving Day; lunch with my family and dinner with Stephens. I hardly took any pictures at all! Sad... I know! Stephen (big) & Owen took a 3 hour nap and Stephen Jr. played ALL DAY with his friends outside. So, needless to say there is not one family picture of the four of us. Better luck next year!

Grandad & his boys!

My Mom & hubby:)


Me, Meredith, & Owen



Jordan, Owen, & Mom

All the Grandchildren (We had to pile on John M. because he too had a long nap that day!)


This is the only picture I took while we were at Stephen's parents. There are 6 Grandchildren now so it gets quite hectic at family gatherings there!!
Aunt Lara & Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment