Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

A busy weekend..

Thank Goodness Owen was feeling better this past weekend because we really had a lot going on! Friday night a few girls (pictured below) went out to dinner to Outback to celebrate the up coming arrival of Ms. Emmie. Heather is having her early December so we wanted to do something special with her before the big day!

Me + Meg
All the ladies...
Saturday morning Owen and I headed to Ayden's birthday party. Look how happy and so stinkn' cute he is!!
The birthday boy!!
Grace & Owen have always been TOO cute together!!
After the birthday party Owen and I headed to Greenville to go to the Holiday Show. I always try to go every year. It was really fun! Of course, my Mom, Granny, Aunt, & cousin were there so they happily entertained Owen while I shopped!

No comments:

Post a Comment