Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Vacation!!

I am very late at posting.. but I just couldn't leave vacation out! We went to Williamsburg, Va for vacation at the beginning of August. We were joined by the majority of my family and we all had a wonderful time! Already were saying.. can't wait till next year!

Of course we had to go to Busch Gardens! Why we picked the hottest day of the week I still don't know!
Daddy & Owen hanging out in the pool!
Stephen at Water Country. That happens to be his favorite place to go while on vacation. The child could stay in water all day and still not be tired of it!
Look at those baby blues:)
Me & my big boy!
My silly boys!!
How I ever lived without them I'll never know...
Daddy & his boys!

Our family of four!

No comments:

Post a Comment