Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

4 Months Old!!


Time sure does fly by when your having fun!! I have never seen time pass by quite so quickly as it has these past 4 months! Owen is a true blessing! He has changed my heart forever. He is so full of personality! I think 4 months is the absolute best. (Until next month this is!!) He will laugh out loud at you now and it absolutely makes me crumble. He is very into his Mommy & Daddy, still! He can pick our voices out of the whole room and just smile the biggest smile! We are blessed that he gets to stay with Granny & Grandad during the day so no daycare for us! He is spoiled rotten to the core and I love it! I figure in just a short amount of time he wont want us to hold him so we need to enjoy it now! He is doing much better with him tummy time. He still doesn't like it; but he can get that head up and look all around! He still likes him Bumbo seat; just not for long periods at a time. We took him for his 4 month appointment and he weighs 15 pounds and 6 ounces and is 25 inches long. He is a growing baby boy! He is in the 50-75% for both weight and length. He had to get 2 shots and that was no fun but he did really good. No fever or anything! I am so thankful that I was blessed with Owen. I thank God for him every single day of my life.
Aunt Lara tried to get Owen to smile for us but it was NOT happening!

1 comment: