Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Stephen's Easter Party!

Stephen had his Easter party at school Thursday and I was so glad I could make it! He was so excited to see me pull up which made me all warm & fuzzy inside! He did however wonder why Owen couldn't stay for his party but Aunt Meg & Grace picked him up so I could spend some special time with Stephen!

Me & Stephen with the bunny ears! Checking out whats inside those eggs!
Owen went home with Aunt Meg and Grace and as usual Aunt Meg said they were just perfect!
Grace & Owen

2 comments:

  1. Hope each of you have a wonderful Easter....thanks for posting new pictures....love them....he's growing way to fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great Easter!!! Boy, Owen is growing up so fast....he's just as pretty to look as Grace is!!! Thanks for posting new pictures....love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete