Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Baby Update!!

Well, I went to my doctor's appointment this morning for my weekly check-up. It was routine as usual however, I did get to see Ann and that is always fun! She did check me today and I am 50% effaced and almost a whole cm dialated. Woohoo!! So, they said it could be this week or 3 more weeks; who knows! I've just decided to enjoy this last phase of my pregnancy because I'll never be able to get this time back!!

I hate posting without a picture so.. here is a picture of Stephen and I while on our honeymoon in Jamaica. Boy a lot has changed since our honeymoon in 2008.


2 comments:

  1. Such a great picture of you guys!!! Yall are to cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're progressing right on tract it seems - won't be long now!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete